Otten Consulting Group
provides a complete range of accessibility services.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide
support for every aspect of accessibility compliance.
Our services include:
- Plan Review and Inspection Services. We're familiar with federal, state, local and model accessibility codes, and we've provided plan reviews and inspections for thousands of facilities in broad range of venues across the nation. Whether its commercial establishments, world-class hotels, NASA's Johnson Space Center, or Reliant Stadium (home of the NFL Houston Texans), Otten Consulting Group has provided the experience and expertise that assures complete accessibility compliance.
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support Services. We've provided legal support to national retail chains, public school systems, cities, counties and private businesses. Our staff includes experts in accessible design, construction and program compliance. Our litigation and expert witness staff provide you with a team of knowledgeable professionals who are the very best in the field of accessibility compliance.
- ADA Consulting. Our key staff has more than thirty years of combined experience developing ADA Self Evaluation and Transition Plans for more than 250 public entities, including some of the largest public school systems in the country. Few firms can match OCG's experience, technical knowledge and capability. In addition, we can provide all of the requisite compliance and remediation services for private entities navigating the confusing waters of the Americans with Disabilities Act and related federal and state accessibility laws.
- Property Assessment. As the national leader in accessibility compliance, OCG
is one of the very few firms that provides assessment reports
based on the needs of property owners for compliance with
Federal and State accessibility laws - Otten Consulting Group's specialty.
Facility assessments are recorded on a user-friendly web based software
called ADA Planware.
ADA PlanWare is a robust, relational database program designed to manage the efforts of entities complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The fully web-based program allows for the compiling of information gathered from site assessments, digital photographs, architectural illustrations and other data into a hierarchical list of deficiencies and proposed solutions.
Each proposed solution includes cost estimates and links to the appropriate section of the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities (ADAAG) and, where appropriate, state codes or statutes. In addition, the database contains a comprehensive library of thousands of typical deficiencies and solutions, easily tailored and customized to any facility.
Reports are dynamically generated as PDF files for ease of printing and distribution, and can be customized for a myriad of reporting needs.
- AIA Continuing Education "Lunch and Learn!"
and ADA Workshops
ADA Workshops cater specifically to the participating group.
The workshops provide critical information
in fields that include educational facilities,
government entities such as city and state,
general compliance requirements for new commercial construction,
the effects of renovation projects and the Fair Housing Act.
Please contact Kathy Rodriguez for information regarding our accessibility training workshops and
AIA CE courses:
; Tel:(713) 975-1029